Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday April 7th 2015

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me ALL about what your idea is for your stop-motion animation. I need detail. Who is going to help you take photos? What props do you need? Where do you plan on shooting? EXPLAIN everything.

My idea for my stop motion animation video is to have a family of origami cranes fold themselves and then come to life and take flight across the screen. I will fold a series of 5-7 paper cranes and will take images between each step of the folding process. I will also show the birds "swimming around" in a pool of blue paper. My story will take place in a backdrop of a shoe box that I will make using a shoe box with blue paper in the background to look like the air that the birds will fly through. I will use natural light to film this because it will provide a better light that florescent lighting. I plan to shoot this at my house because I have all of the supplies that I need at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment