Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday April 17th, 2015

GIANT blog post of the day:


Answer the following questions thoroughly on your blog.

What was your stop motion animation about? Why did you choose your video to be about this? Was it because it was easy, because it would be fun, or it would be challenging? Explain your reasoning behind your project (and be honest).
If you could rate your stop motion on a 1-10 scale. 1 being low effort and no very good and 10 being out of this world/mindblowing, how would you rate your project? Explain why.
In hindsight, what would you do differently the second time around? Better lighting? Time management? Explain yourself.
Explain what makes your stop motion animation unique. How do you believe you thought "outside of the box" on this project?
What grade do you feel you deserve on this project? Explain your reasoning.

My stop motion animation was about a happy family of birds that went swimming for  the first time. They are shown going across the screen and going into the water. I chose to do this because it was fun and easy and I like folding cranes. I enjoyed making this presentation because it was a lot of fun and it was nice to make. It was also one of the easier project ideas that I had so I decided to do that.
I would give my project a rating of 8, I think that it was a simple project that was very well done and that had a good story. I think that this could have been better but I was tight on time.
If I were to do it again I would have more characters in the story and maybe have more photos so that my project could be longer.
I had the only bird stop motion animation in the entire class - unlike some other fools who all had skittles moving around so there's that. Also because not everyone knew how to make a paper crane so I know that my idea was original.
I think I deserve a mid-A on this project: it had all of the necessary items for the project but probably could have been done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment